Quality Certificates: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001, and ISO 14298
OpSec Security’s quality manufacturing certifications demonstrate the commitment to achieving the highest quality standards in the industry, and to providing our customers with superior products and solutions. Copies of our current certificates are available:
- ISO 9001:2015 Lancaster Certificate: Printing, die-cutting and serializing holographic films, foils, labels and laminates for use as anti-counterfeiting devices and for product authentication solutions
- ISO 9001:2015 UK Certificate: Design, development, manufacture and supply of holographic films, foils and labels for use as anti-counterfeiting devices and for product authentication solutions
- ISO 14001:2015 Lancaster Certificate: Printing, die-cutting and sterilization of holographic film, foils, labels and laminates for use as anti-counterfeiting devices and for authentication solutions
- ISO 14298:2021 Grove Park Fundamental Certificate: Management of Security Printing Processes – National, International, Non-Governmental and Governmental Organizations for Origination of holographic elements
- ISO 14298:2021 Washington Governmental Certificate: Management of Security Printing Processes – National, International, Non-Governmental and Governmental Organizations for Production of security foils for transaction cards, tax stamps, and other security printing products for governmental applications
- ISO 14298:2021 Washington Fundamental Certificate: Management of Security Printing Processes – National, International, Non-Governmental and Governmental Organizations for Production of labels, security foils and holographic base materials for tax stamps and brand protection applications
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Lancaster Certification: Per U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), OpSec has met the stringent security criteria maintained in a documented and verifiable format throughout its international supply chains
- Higg Facility Environmental Module Lancaster certificate: Sustainability assessment to evaluate environmental performance for the US manufacturing facility that is recognized by the textile, apparel and footwear industry
OpSec Security’s facility and quality objectives are a direct reflection of our core values. These characteristics will continue to serve the industry as our customers’ increasing needs and challenges continue to evolve.
OpSec Security capabilities are supported by cutting-edge machinery, technology, and equipment across all of our manufacturing facilities. OpSec is also a proud member of the International Hologram Manufacturers Association and operates in accordance with the IHMA Code of Practice detailed on our IHMA Membership Certificate.
With locations and representatives across the globe to meet the needs of our global community, OpSec is strategically positioned to serve brands and governments worldwide.
To find out more about our facilities, commitment to quality, or to discuss your specific project needs, contact us.