Protect your brand and consumers by implementing a brand protection strategy that covers multiple online channels
Customers select OpSec Security to deliver tangible business results tailored to the requirements of their specific brand protection challenges, from anti-counterfeiting to IP (Trademark and Copyright) protection, gray market protection and partner compliance.
OpSec’s suite of Online Brand Protection solutions span multiple online channels to protect your brand and products no matter which digital venue criminals target.
- OpSec’s advanced technology covers the world’s largest e-commerce markets, tailoring coverage whatever your brand protection needs may be
- Using advanced proprietary global proxy technology, OpSec quickly finds instances of brand abuse in online marketplaces worldwide
- Prevent your customers from ever seeing infringing listings with powerful automated takedown tools
- Solve tough brand protection challenges anywhere in the world through our deep expertise and extensive relationships with online platforms, industry groups, and government and law enforcement agencies worldwide
- Online marketplaces respect and trust OpSec, as evidenced by an over 90 percent compliance rate—when we request a takedown, they listen
- Utilize Power BI interactive reports and dashboards that can be customized to analyze enforcement data by various categories
- Detect and take action against the most visible brand-abusing websites around the world
- Customize website coverage based on your industry, channels, and brand protection challenges
- Locate existing and newly registered domain names infringing on your trademarks, then request ownership of those domains to be transferred to you
- Protect your brand on all the most popular social media platforms accounting for billions of users and views
- Stop illegal brand usage so customers can engage with your authentic brand
- Quickly remove posts advertising counterfeit products, engaging in brand impersonation, and infringing on your intellectual property
- Identify and remove ads that use your trademarks without permission to boost their own website traffic
- With OpSec’s global geo-proxy network, detects ads from all over the world
- Target ads shown only on mobile or at specific times of the day
- Get coverage on the top mobile app stores, like the Apple App Store and Google Play, and the most popular 3rd party mobile app websites
- Eliminate copycat apps and redirect mobile users to your official app
- Price Monitoring and Partner Program Observation Tool which provides consumer brands Market Transparency about the vendors and partners behavior and their price structuring
- Monitor your re-seller partner portfolio, enabling you to identify infringing offers or deviation from agreed standards and to support your legal department and pricing officers.
- Understand and react to recent pricing trends in markets like Consumer Electronics or Fashion and others, fortunately no need to manually track and consolidate from different sources
- Prove authenticity of your products by capturing the serial number or taking pictures of your labels and hang tags and gather physical evidence for legal actions.
- Validate infringements on market places and auction sites like Amazon, Alibaba or eBay, which enables you to let take down suspicious offers.
- Protect your manufacturing process and supply chain by tracing unauthorized gray market or parallel import.
Our price monitoring and partner intelligence tool enables consumer brands to understand and respond to in-market pricing trends. It enables brands also to react to parallel importing where product is sold outside of the intended jurisdiction in order to maintain authorized reseller relationships and prevent the erosion of margins.
TikTok + Shopify: new fertile ground for counterfeiters
OpSec Security Helps Protect Valentino Icon by Shutting Down Global Counterfeit Operation
Introduction to Valentino Garavani’s Problem Founded in 1960 by Valentino Garavani and Giancarlo Giammetti, Valentino is one of most well-known fashion houses in the…