Illegal live streaming of video content has become one of the fastest-growing forms of digital piracy
OpSec® LiveStream protects investments in live content production and licensing by providing live detection and instant enforcement of illegal live streams.
Key features include:
- Global coverage with a regional focus: our global coverage methodology ensures that piracy targets with both global and regional reach are constantly reviewed and added to OpSec® LiveStream
- Detection of unauthorized live streams distributed via streaming servers and made available via Linking Sites, KODI add-ons, P2P Streaming, and IPTV Premium Playlists
- Fingerprint-based verification of unauthorized streams
- Comprehensive enforcement program including instant takedown of unauthorized streams, escalation to ISPs of non-compliant hosts, as well as disruption of payment services and marketing channels used by premium pirate services
- Operation of blocking orders: a bespoke add-on which enables blocking of streaming traffic from infringing IP addresses in the jurisdictions where you have been granted a blocking order
We monitor major commercial sites and linking sites in order to collect live streams in real-time and immediately take down infringing material during the live event.