Unparalleled Anti-Piracy Solutions for Digital Content Protection
When internet users obtain pirated copies or access streams of digital content — live broadcasts, movies, TV shows, music, software, games, and eBooks — legitimate rights holders lose billions of dollars. Yet discovery and consumption are decidedly easy through a wide array of Internet channels including peer-to-peer (P2P) networks, cyberlockers, user-generated content (UGC) sites, social media, video streaming sites, and websites.
The experts at OpSec Security recognize that occurrences of piracy are a combination of unintentional and isolated acts as well as a deliberate, organized activity that is often performed with a for-profit goal, and in a criminal manner.
Combatting piracy in all forms, therefore, requires an approach that not only stops it when it happens but also understands where it originates from with the purpose of stopping it at its root. OpSec® AntiPiracy has developed a unique approach for clients to achieve the goal of minimizing piracy. We call this approach “suppress and disrupt.”
OpSec® AntiPiracy takes a multi-tiered approach to help you fight piracy across all major channels and content types
- Monitor all major online channels – P2P networks, websites, search engines, streaming sites, social media, IPTV – for unauthorized content
- Shield your content across social media, including the world’s largest social network
- Protect all types of digital content including books, software, music, video, and live events
Accurate Multi-Level Verification
- Use swift and accurate multi-level cyber verification techniques to confirm copyright infringement
- Apply sophisticated fingerprinting technology to verify live and archived pirated video streams almost instantaneously
Effective Escalation and Enforcement
- Access fast, multi-layered remediation options including DMCA takedown notices, cease and desist letters and search engine de-listings
- Escalate enforcement for non-compliant sites taking advantage of our industry relationships with service providers
Intelligence-Based Piracy Data and Insight
- Turn piracy data into actionable intelligence for fresh business insight daily
- Make smarter decisions on acquisition and distribution of digital content
Fully managed, customized services
Our team of cybersecurity experts offers a fully managed anti-piracy program designed specifically for your business needs and objectives. We have years of expertise in fighting piracy and have developed rigorous standards in verifying pirated content and collecting evidence. You can count on our global team for 24/7 support and leverage our industry relationships for faster and more effective enforcement.
AudioAudit & AudioCheck
Review and monitor your online presence to identify and report the use of copyrighted music to reduce the risk of litigation and protect your audience engagement.
Enhance the effectiveness of anti-piracy programs by decreasing consumer exposure to pirated links.
Court sanctioned real-time blocking of pirate streaming services with dynamic injunctions.Learn More
Large scale hash matching and file share detection across all major peer-to-peer networks.
Monitoring, Moderation and Monetization content across major social platforms.
Monitoring and enforcement of cyberlockers, direct downloads, and website sources.
COVID-19 and the Effects on Piracy
In December of 2019, a new strain of coronavirus was first identified in Wuhan, China. In a matter of months, it had spread to…