The OpSec Security Group is a global, world-class provider of security, enhancement and protection solutions for commercial and government clientele alike. Our products and services protect literally billions of dollars of value every day around the world and our customers rely on us to give them peace of mind. Our business is growing rapidly and this is solely due to the exceptional quality of our people, their understanding and empathy towards our customers’ needs and an unstinting commitment to exceed our customers’ high expectations.
A vacancy has therefore arisen for a Sales Development Researcher/Inside Sales to be based at the Grove Park site in Leicester. With a focus on sales and supporting the Sales teams, the Sales Development Researcher will research and identify potential sales leads/key decision makers and provide reports, marketing intelligence and information to Company personnel as required.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Investigating leads and creating customer profiles, analysing data, and performing research
- Researching and identifying potential sales leads and key decision makers
- Lead generation/development responsible for conducting research and networking to make new business contacts
- Provide reports, marketing intelligence and information to supervisor and other Company personnel as required
- Maintain relevant internal communications, to optimize business growth and customer satisfaction
- Qualify new business leads through cold calling via a consultative approach
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Build and provide client demos
- Assisting the digital sales team with any other ad hoc duties as required
- Weekly calls with sales team to share results and drive best practice
- Monthly involvement in team sales meetings
The successful candidate must be able to perform each of the duties satisfactorily. The ideal candidate should be a ‘self-starter’ who is highly motivated with a desire to succeed. They should possess the ability to learn and add value quickly, and maintain a sense of urgency and goal orientation. Being able to work in an entrepreneurial environment is essential, and applicants should possess a passion of the industry/products and the love to sell.
Candidates must have excellent skills in using Word, Excel, Outlook, etc and have previous experience of using a CRM tool i.e. Salesforce. Working hours are Monday to Friday inclusive, 9.00am to 5.00pm with 30 minutes unpaid lunch each day. There may be a degree of travel associated with this role (approx. 15%); applicants should take this into consideration when applying.
A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should submit an up to date CV for the attention of Angela Laverick – HR Manager EMEA at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 11th May 2018