Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
• Perform quality work within deadlines with minimal direct supervision.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Work independently, but also understand the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
The Project Manager will work on all phases of customer solution delivery.
The successful candidate will be responsible for interface between the customer and the internal organizations, such as product management, engineering, manufacturing, operations, quality assurance, software development, and finance in support of program requirements.
• The tracking and management of the schedule and milestones to meeting technical performance, quality, and cost requirements of program. Plan, direct, and coordinate activities to complete programs within prescribed contractual requirements, schedules, and budget.
• Will coordinate and organize technical and program reviews with the customer.
• Work with internal teams to prepare design reviews, program status review, and program management reviews.
• May participate in business development activities.
• Will use the schedule and pre-defined milestones, to manage contract requirements, manage revenue, and provide estimates to complete that have a solid basis to predict profitability.
• Responsible for overall program timing and key milestones.
• Champion of integrated master program plan.
• Track program to charter and keep up to date action item list with gaps to cost, delivery, quality, and more.
• Ensure all issues are tracked and brought to resolution in timely matter.
• Create, track, and escalate all/any scope changes and update charter.
• Leads cross-functional team consisting of engineering, purchasing, quality, sales, and manufacturing personnel.
- MS/BS in related field is preferred and at least three years’ experience in the position of Project Manager.
- Some engineering and/or manufacturing experience.
- Experience in configuring and understanding software systems as part of customer implementations.
- Experience managing high value design and production programs preferred.
- Must have the ability to analyze and solve complex problems related to the successful completion of project implementations and integration efforts.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Earned Value Management Systems experience and Risk Management experience a plus.
- Must have familiarity with planning and program tracking software tools.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to travel approximately 15% of the time to customer sites and other OpSec locations.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org