OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
We are seeking a Website and Digital Assets Manager to oversee the management and maintenance of our company website and other online asset projects as needed. This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web management abilities such as SEO and SEM. You will work closely with our content authors, lead gen campaign managers, graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content to life, via the website and other online digital assets. You will need to be able to check that web hosting platforms are working and that our site is configured in a way to minimize downtime in the event of a crash.
- Develop and implement front-end web management standards with a keen awareness for optimizing our page layouts and navigation, search engine optimization standards, and metadata and page tagging
- Produce and present wireframe and mockup revamped or new site pages and present to senior management as required
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders to ensure consistency of message, value proposition, and corporate design standards
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards for our website platform
- Manage and monitor hosting service provider performance
- Conduct A/B tests and / or other performance measures to improve site stickiness
- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites that operate in the same space
- Participate in deploying our content strategy
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management
- Develop improvement recommendations for our development and design team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in Digital Platform Design, Development or Engineering required
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action
- Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization)
- Certified on the HubSpot Content Optimization System, used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community
- Superior knowledge of all Adobe products, including PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Experience with WordPress, Pantheon, or other Hosting Platforms
- Advanced understanding of the B2B marketplace and the functions of general communications focused websites
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.