OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. We are seeking an experienced virtual event marketer with a deep knowledge of virtual events/programing for OpSec’s global events, both virtual and actual.
In this role, you will work with high-level stakeholders across all of OpSec to gain consensus and buy-in on a virtual event strategy. You are responsible for planning and enablement, platform management, vendor management, and process definition/QA for our virtual events. You will build out our virtual events operating model, will own and govern operations for virtual events, will provide subject matter expertise, own process definition and deliver enablement to teams that deliver virtual events to customers. You will also own platform requirement definition, vendor sourcing and management, accessibility requirements (e.g. closed captioning), technical design reviews, QA, and legal and security compliance requirements implementation and audit (e.g. data privacy, system testing, stress testing).
The ideal candidate must have 2-5+ years of experience working on events. Virtual and online event experience desired. This highly motivated extremely organized individual must have experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders across the globe. They will utilize their attention to detail, experience in program and project management, and excellent written communication skills to ensure high quality results.
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Build out the company strategy around virtual events
- Define program goals and timelines related to key event deliverables and communicate those expectations to global stakeholders
- Oversee the virtual planning tools and technology used across all events
- Work closely with senior leaders and technologists to understand roadmaps in order to build successful strategy for a multitude of events
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two (2) years in an Events Management role, virtual experience desired
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Proven ability to align communications with the company voice
- Excellent command of virtual event hosting platforms
- Working with HubSpot or other comparable CRM system a plus
- Past experience with virtual event marketing and marketing automation in a complex B2B sales environment
- Past experience with event analytics and invitation strategies to improve attendance and participation
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.