This role is primarily responsible for the technical support of our digital client programs, as well as support for customer care activities for brand protection products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Customer Care and Operations teams in digital program support
- Support on-boarding of new client programs; gather the necessary documentation and communicate requirements to clients and project teams
- Be a primary point of contact for program project-related questions, concerns, and the resolution thereof
- Work closely with your technical solutions teams to ensure team collaboration in finding the most effective solutions for our customers
- Administration and documentation tasks related to program implementation and support ticketing processes.
- Updating internal teams on best practice, hint and tips, training and continuous education regarding the use of the systems
- Be the go-to person for technical support and knowledge on assigned platforms
- Daily monitoring of and timely resolution to support tickets
- Report on activity levels, response rates, resolution rates, etc.
Communicate with the development teams where support is required on more complex issues.
Knowledge, Skills/Attributes and Experience
- Must be able to perform each of the above duties satisfactorily
- Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality to be exercised at all time
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, meet SLAs and prioritize workload
- Client relationship management/ account management experience desirable
- Comfortable with customer interactions – written and oral
- Comfortable working with internet and web interfaces. Experienced in working in team environments.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Possess a positive, professional attitude
- Ability to learn, understand and support OpSec InSight technical applications (Track, Trace, Trademark, Online ordering, and ERP systems)
- Ability to interface professionally with clients, sales, customer support, and development teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent I.T. Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, Smartsheet, etc.
- The ability to work accurately paying close attention to detail
Reports to: US Customer Service Manager
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org