OpSec Security, Inc., is a leading provider of anti-counterfeiting solutions for corporate and government markets across the globe, with manufacturing in the US and Europe, and sales representation and distribution in more than 30 countries.
OpSec offers a world-class portfolio of overt and covert technology solutions; as well as, a digital software platform for product authentication, supply chain management, brand license management, and consumer engagement. OpSec also employs web-based Internet Monitoring application(s) to protect intellectual property and online sales channels.
OpSec Security is seeking a Software Business Analyst to become part of its Digital Operations Group reporting to the Digital Operations Director. This position will be based out of the OpSec Security offices located in Lancaster, PA. The successful candidate will interface with system stakeholders to gather business and functional requirements in order to translate requirements into complex system workflows and user interface(s).
- Attend requirements gathering meetings with stakeholders (including OpSec users) to identify business needs and functional system requirements
- Produce concisely written and detailed business requirements
- Create user stories and test cases to assist in the facilitation of user acceptance testing.
- Analyze and develop mockups based on business understanding. Prototype user interface designs using Visio, Excel, Balsamiq, and/or other design tools
- Translate business requirements from stakeholders to functional and technical specifications
- Collaborate with the development and testing team(s) to ensure implementation of the needed business, functional, and system requirements
- Provide training on key product features to users as needed
- Provide subject matter expertise to the product technical support teams as needed
- Education or experience in IT related to software development or support
- Strong background in requirements gathering, tracking, and analysis with an ability to communicate the information to both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Strong work ethic, combined with a sense of ownership/responsibility
- Decision-making capacity and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at various levels
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
- Ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Desire to learn a variety of all business activities
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle a plus
- Good computer literacy, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Customer-focused attitude and dedicated to problem-solving
- Occasional overnight may be required (less than 5%)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company. We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to the right candidates. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, apply today!
Applications should be sent to email@example.com