A vacancy has arisen for a temporary Service Assurance Analyst to be based at the Vilnius site in Lithuania.
The Service Assurance Analyst brings business needs together and supports Anti-Piracy (AP) Operations in all aspects related to service assurance by establishing procedures and creating service standards. The analyst is going to work with stakeholders from different AP units and functions to perform service assurance and quality control, and to identify opportunities for improvement in business processes. The analyst will also act as a subject matter expert for the assigned core process area and will ensure that it meets business needs and achieves key performance metrics.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Maintain core central systems and processes, which input into downstream Operational processes, to ensure that service delivery is efficient and of high quality.
- Manage the AP Operational issue backlog and translate complex business requirements into epics and user stories.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities, gather feedback from AP Operations, recommend and implement improvements to business process and technical solutions; build business cases to communicate the value and impact of changes to stakeholders.
- Elicit requirements, analyze, manage, and communicate with stakeholders across the organization.
- Model and document business processes.
- Perform business acceptance for service changes that affect AP Operations.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) activities, monitor and analyze set Operational quality KPIs, run continual service improvements.
- Develop, maintain and enhance QC tactical strategy and standards for AP Operations.
- Perform data analytics to transform raw data into meaningful and useful information.
- Manage the ticket queue for the assigned service area.
The requirements for the role are:
- Excellent communication skills in face-to-face and virtual settings; proven examples of communicating across different business functions to successfully deliver a project or to substantially contribute to one.
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation; proven examples of such.
- Experience in visual modeling; proven examples of creating workflow diagrams, wireframes, system architecture diagrams or other visual models.
- Understanding internet piracy, including knowledge of file-sharing technologies desirable.
- A good understanding of AntiPiracy technology, platforms in use, their purpose, interrelation, and factors for their smooth operation.
- Working knowledge of SQL to be able to create basic queries or modify existing ones.
- Strong analytical skills; proven examples of data analysis performed to improve an existing process or to suggest an improvement for one.
- Problem-solving and logical reasoning skills; proven examples of facilitating problem resolution and adapting to changes.
- Analytical and critical thinking; ability to deconstruct and analyze complex structures, and approach them in a clear, rational, and open-minded manner, which is informed by evidence.
- Excellent English in both verbal and written forms.
A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should submit an up to date CV and covering letter for the attention of Sarah-Jane Heaney – HR Manager via email email@example.com.