Two vacancies have arisen for Senior Data Analyst's to be based at the Vilnius site in Lithuania.
The Senior Data Analyst role is designated to own centralized processes in operations department, support Team Leader and assist in day to day activities related with clients ‘contracts and agreed Service and Operational Level Agreements. In addition to providing his own input to the day to day tasks of the processes, Senior Data Analyst works to achieve set performance goals for those processes; identifies areas for operational performance improvement and runs project-type initiatives to implement them. Senior Data Analyst is responsible for the measurement and reporting of overall process results, process integration with other processes, continual process improvement efforts and acts as a designated point of contact and as a Subject Matter Expert for those processes.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyse, and remove infringing online content;
- Generate standard and customized reports, communicate and present to management;
- Carry on responsibility for dedicated operations processes and ensure process day to day activities are running in accordance with contracts and agreed Service and Operational Level Agreements;
- Act as point of contact for all process related queries ensuring that they are resolved in a timely and professional manner;
- Track and report on process performance results and status;
- Work to achieve set performance goals for these processes;
- Identify areas for operational performance improvement and run project-type initiatives to implement them;
- Maintain and timely update operational documentation;
- Provide training to other employees in this specific process;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and mentor team members for the process in company-wide or departmental projects when applicable; Participate in testing, provide feedback to development teams and stakeholders;
- Escalate project or process related incidents to management;
- Support team members during Team Leader’s absence;
- Support Team Leader when coaching, motivating and help develop team members;
- Act creatively, identify risks and seek for constant improvements;
- Work with line managers and the team members to identify necessary resources to support team’s requirements;
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to solve ad hoc requests.
The requirements for the role are:
- 2-3 years of similar job experience;
- University degree;
- Work experience in independently managing both standard and ad hoc projects/processes;
- Strong collaboration and communication skills;
- Ability to find solutions for non-standard projects/processes;
- Ability to provide suggestions and action plan on how to improve project results/processes;
- Proficient computer user and good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes;
- Excellent English skills in both verbal and written forms;
- Able to work fulltime & in shifts: Mon-Fri, Tue-Sat, Sun-Thu.
A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should submit an up to date CV and covering letter for the attention of Sarah-Jane Heaney to firstname.lastname@example.org.