Reporting directly to the Vice President –Sales, Americas, the Sales Director will develop new business, primarily for OpSec’s Brand Protection business, in a direct sales mode. Such business will include product authentication, internet monitoring, licensing management software, apparel trim solutions and such other products and services as OpSec may offer. The Sales Director will manage the ongoing business relationships with an identified group of existing OpSec clients and customers as well as those clients/customers brought on as new business.
- Generate revenue by developing opportunities with channel influencers and closing new sales across multiple verticals including but not limited to apparel & footwear, consumer products and licensing.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, follow up on new leads and everything that leads to the creation of new business relationships.
- Write and prepare proposals.
- Work as a liaison between client and inside counsel on development of supply agreements/contracts.
- Achieve sales goals set by management.
- Assist other sales personnel with deals that involve cross-selling opportunities with the OpSec Online team.
- Support initiatives of the Marketing Department.
- Aid in the development of marketing initiatives.
- Provide input and assistance as needed with collateral development, webinars, trade shows, advertorial writing, etc.
- Frequent travel may be required.
- Represent OpSec at tradeshows, conventions, or seminars.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate high degree of success in establishing and maintaining profitable long-term business relationships
- Ability to understand complex business problems and then develop and clearly articulate appropriate solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in CRM such as Salesforce.com
- Strong Internet prospecting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Must be a proven self-starter and self-motivated. Position requires the individual to work independently to achieve objectives.
- Professional demeanor and track record of successful interactions with individuals at all organizational levels
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in direct sales required, solution selling orientation
- Experience in account management
- This role reports to the Vice President – Sales, Americas
- This role does not have direct reports at this time
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment
- Ability to travel globally
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.