A vacancy has arisen for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will play an integral part in OpSec Online’s sales team and be based at our site in London.
The SDR role involves reaching out to potential leads, or promptly follow up with those who have inquired about the company and offerings via phone, email and social media. The SDR should be able to qualify or disqualify leads, and to setup quality meetings with sales executives. The role will be office based and will consist of reaching out into specific EMEA territories for the sales team via various routes, so time management and effective planning and strategic guidance will be essential for the successful candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails.
- Present our company to potential prospects.
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Setup Quality meetings for the sales team.
- Working with the assigned sales team to territory build and maintain relationships.
- Have or develop a strong understanding of the Online Brand Protection and Fraud space.
- Report to VP Sales EMEA on calling results.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives.
- Experience in working within multiple geographies and cultures.
- Strong time management
- Previous experience working for a SaaS or software technology company, with a strong aptitude for technology.
- Experience of conducting and managing calling campaigns including hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate easily & interpersonally with Senior Executives and decision makers.
- Capable of thinking creatively and making independent decisions.
- Language Skills (ideally Italian & French alongside English).
- Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality to be exercised at all times.
- Excellent I.T. Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- The ability to work accurately paying close attention to detail whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- Must have the ability to multi task, be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Flexibility to accommodate ever-changing working environment and demands placed upon it
- Must be able to fit in to a culture where teamwork, empowerment and dedication are of utmost importance
A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should submit an up to date CV and covering letter for the attention of Sarah-Jane Heaney – HR Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org