Position Summary: Perform a variety of duties to operate a RotoFlex machine, including editing, serializing, slitting and roll down functions. Properly handle and inspect all assigned products in accordance with job specifications, quality requirements and security protocols for finished product, overrun material and security waste.
- Determine desired final product requirements outlined in job specifications, including product appearance and performance.
- Determine appropriate packaging and shipping containers by review of job specifications.
- Examine product for defects such as spots, streaks, scratches, wrinkles, voids, and general degradation of product quality as compared to target quality.
- Follow all quality and security protocols including inspection of product, splicing techniques, winding criteria, and proper identification, labeling and disposition of finished and overrun product.
- Complete necessary paperwork during and at the end of each job to ensure proper recording of time and materials, including final product count, overrun estimate and packaging used.
- Maintain clear separation of products per job and/or lot number, and label all in-process jobs with the proper job number and lot number.
- Inspect all material furnished for jobs to finished product stage. Identify overrun or leftover product with job number, lot number, and quantity remaining, then place them in the proper finished product storage locations.
- Consult with Supervisor or Quality personnel regarding questions on product appearance, performance and/or deviations from standards, which are out of acceptable scrap rates or are repeating throughout a run of material.
- Keep the RotoFlex and finished product storage areas in neat order.
- May be cross trained and assigned to all areas of Inspection and Packaging as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Experience setting up and operating small-size equipment.
- HS diploma or GED.
- Reports to the Shift Supervisor.
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.