Identifying Solutions for Mitigating Fraud within the Global Automotive Market
Automotive fraud continues to hit the OEM supply chain and evolve in sophistication. As it does, the risk of losing your intellectual property or having it misused by bad actors also increases.
In the last 18 months alone, one of the world’s largest OEMs has confiscated more than 1.7 million counterfeit car parts from 500 raids globally. It’s also removed 138,000 copycat car parts from online marketplaces and popular websites. That’s three times as many as during the same period before the pandemic – a sign the problem is ever growing.
During this webinar you’ll learn:
- The importance of securing your future revenue against infringers
- Practical insights into ways to mitigate the chances of bad actors infiltrating your supply chain and duping your customers
- Cost-effective physical and virtual technologies for on-product and online brand protection
- Mitigating counterfeiting and online fraud on websites and online marketplace platforms
- Our 360-degree approach to help you effectively manage automotive value-chain fraud
Please fill out the short form below and you’ll be redirected to the video.