Without effective security measures, Vehicle Registration Plates are open to criminal activity including manipulation and counterfeiting – often known as “cloning”. If your Vehicle Registration Plate has been cloned, often the first time you'll know about it is when a parking ticket or speeding fine drops through your letterbox. In extreme cases, you could be left fighting prosecution because a driver stole your vehicle’s identity and used it to commit a criminal act.
ChromEx™ delivers an effective and cost-effective tool in the fight against criminal activity, preventing counterfeiting and allowing enforcement officers to authenticate genuine registration plates. ChromEx is a secure, weather-resistant, hot-stamping foil designed for application to vehicle registration plates and for use in environments where high levels of durability and resistance to environmental factors are required.
Designed with enhanced performance characteristics necessary to meet challenging market demands, ChromEx is compliant with standard industry accreditations.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Bright, impactful designs, intuitive to authenticate yet technologically sophisticated and difficult to counterfeit
- Custom designs containing a range of overt, covert and forensic security features
- High levels of product durability and resistance to environmental factors e.g. weathering, pollution and solvent attack
- Optimal adhesive properties for application to common retro-reflective substrates e.g. 3M, Nikkalite, XW and Kiwa
- Certified compliant with ISO7591:1982 (the industry standard for retro-reflective registration plates)
Please contact us for further information about our product range and the opportunity to test our security foils on email@example.com