Resource planner ensures that staffing needs are met in all schedules and shifts. Employee provides support to management by monitoring compliance and tracking attendance issues. Resource planner responsible for operational workload forecasting, tasks distribution, staffing capacity planning, and effective scheduling by balancing between business needs and labor law. Creates operational schedules, provides analyses on efficient & effective resource utilization, prepares periodic resource allocation and productivity reports.
- Take staff requirements from a workload forecast and create operational schedules to fulfill those requirements within a highly complex Operations environment, the balance between business needs and labor law.
- Perform timekeeping activities for Operational teams and monitor attendance of staff to track compliance.
- Provide analyses on efficient & effective resource utilization and solutions for resource efficiency improvements.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all issues regarding workload forecasting and scheduling for the Operational teams.
- Forecast and distribute day to day project-related tasks and activities for Operational teams, to achieve both Operational and Customer service level agreements.
- Support management in the review of quality and time of client service-related activities.
- Work with the management of other departments to forecast human resources for the Operations department.
- Prepare periodic reports, communicate results to managers.
- Provide support to other areas of customer services in Operations.
- Proven experience within a Workforce Scheduling/Forecasting environment or equivalent experience with data analysis or planning.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Work experience in independently managing both standard and ad hoc tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, bringing strong interpersonal and communication skills to the table.
- Proficient with MS Office tools, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent English skills in both verbal and written forms.
The role is maternity cover for up to 2 years fixed-term agreement.
The annual salary range starts from 17,000 EUR gross.