This position is an excellent opportunity for an exceptionally competitive, results-oriented salesperson. OpSec provides products and services that help strengthen brand authenticity for Brand Owners globally and is looking to expand our position in Europe. This is a hunter role, with a focus on winning new brand logos in the Fashion and Apparel, Consumer Electronics, Auto and Industrial market segments. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with highly effective presentation and speaking skills, and adept at working as a team player.
- Assesses prospective client needs and creates qualifying opportunities.
- Delivers online and in-person presentations, demos, and account reviews.
- Leads proposal creation, pricing, & contract negotiations.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the integrity of financial, operational, and legal terms when engaging new customers.
- Develops strategic processes and plans around growth through new logo attainment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of success carrying $1M or more in the annual target.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate easily & interpersonally with Senior Executives and C-level decision-makers.
- Ability to communicate detailed and specific data in a way that is both accurate and digestible.
- Experience with and commitment to consultative selling, as well as conducting effective software product demonstrations & sales presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience working in a team environment, and the ability to contribute to a competitive and fun working atmosphere.
- Capable of thinking creatively and making independent decisions.
- Strong work ethic, holding both self and teams accountable – leading by example.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a sales-related position.