We are looking to hire a Regional Marketing Communications Manager who will author, edit, maintain, coordinate with the Marketing Communications Manager in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA and work with Marketing Services Suppliers (e.g. Pardot, SalesForce, Kompyte, etc.) to deliver communications plans focused on lead generation, market education, brand positioning, and customer loyalty to support the growth and expansion of the integrated OpSec Security’s products and services in the APAC Region.
These marketing efforts should be designed to take into account Regional subtleties and develop differentiation for OpSec Security by communicating superior value to customers and prospects that is relevant to the incumbent’s assigned region. The Regional Marketing Communications Manager is expected to utilize and communicate through marketing systems, documents, events, etc. with prospective and current clients in written and verbal formats to deliver key value proposition messages developed collaboratively within each Business Division (Online and Authentication), each Line of Business (LOB) within each Division, and with the assigned Regional Sales and Marketing Teams. This position must be familiar with a variety of the sales and marketing concepts, practices, and procedures to effectively execute strategic goals.
- Author, edit, maintain, manage regional external suppliers (if any) and deliver content for a wide variety of sales and marketing materials and events including email templates, sales collateral for product and professional services (e.g. product data sheets, scripts, virtual and live events, video, website landing page updates, etc.), periodic communications (e.g. PR, blogs, and newsletters), and presentations for public webinar events.
- Maintain sales and marketing document and collateral library (e.g., brochures, white papers, case studies, presentations, etc.), and ensure the materials are current and adhere to company style guides and messaging standards.
- Track the effectiveness of regional PR, email, events, campaigns, and sales support material – preparing periodic analysis reports for post campaign review and providing recommendations for corrective improvements where appropriate.
- Author, edit, maintain, and delivery of content for the company local social media sites (e.g. WeChat).
- Collaborate with APAC Regional OpSec Security Account Management teams and engage with current clients to secure permissions and develop case studies, references, and testimonials, and / or use external service providers to develop if and when appropriate and approved.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications, or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience. Team management is not required initially but may be a consideration in the future.
- Write and speak fluently in Mandarin, Japanese, and English.
- Excellent verbal communication with an ability to quickly connect at a personal level with client and OpSec Security staff and management.
- Excellent copywriting skills especially the ability to write in a compelling and authoritative style. Should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience.
- Ability to work on cross-functional and inter-departmental teams.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
The position is available in China or Japan.