The Regional Account Manager is a remote-based position that requires a high level of activity, consistent use of a CRM (Salesforce), and rigorous attention to detail. The Regional Account Manager will have an understanding of the “rhythm” of selling to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives. This person will need to understand details of the intellectual property industry to a reasonable degree and be able to effectively speak to/illustrate meaningful differentiations between OpSec Security services and those at a number of competitors.
- Responsible for territory building, planning, maintenance, and accurate forecasting throughout
- Assesses prospective client needs and creates qualifying opportunities
- Delivers online and in-person presentations, demos and account reviews
- Leads proposal creation, pricing, & contract negotiations
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure integrity of financial, operational, and legal terms when engaging new customers
- Develops strategic processes and plans around growth through new logo attainment
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of success carrying $1M or more in annual target
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate easily & interpersonally with Senior Executives and C-level decision makers
- Ability to communicate detailed and specific data in a way that is both accurate and digestible
- Experience with and commitment to consultative selling, as well as conducting effective software product demonstrations & sales presentations
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working in a team environment, and the ability to contribute to a competitive and fun working atmosphere
- Capable of thinking creatively and making independent decisions
- Strong work ethic, holding both self and teams accountable – leading by example
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in direct sales required, solution selling orientation
- This role does not have direct reports at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.