OpSec Security is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for the management and delivery of a multi-million-dollar investment project to introduce new manufacturing capability, new products, and their associated launch. The Project Manager will be working closely with an international cross-discipline team to ensure all team members that all requirements are met, deadlines and schedules are on track, and the project is delivered to budget.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans and milestone plans and track progress against plans accordingly; all plans to be shared with stakeholders as necessary.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate with international cross-discipline team members to make sure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Report at both a local and governance level to senior execs on progress; escalate to management as needed.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders – internal and third parties / vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimise adverse impacts.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track financial performance against project budgets – ensuring the project remains within agreed financial tolerances
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality - to be always exercised
- Proven track record for delivering results
- Strong, customer-oriented communication style with the ability to collaborate across a global team environment
- Advanced analytical and decision-making skills
- The ability to work accurately paying close attention to detail
- Flexibility to accommodate ever-changing working environment and demands placed upon it
Education and Experience:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a must.
- Proven experience in project management, ideally in manufacturing and digital domains.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Reports to the Global Head of IT and PPM
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.