OpSec Security is looking for a Product Manager to support the AntiFraud and Online Brand Protection product management teams. This Product Manager role will primarily support product development in the EMEA and APAC regions through regular interaction with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Sales, Service Operations, Marketing and others) and externally with customers and prospects, to support new business, account retention, and to glean important market feedback for product planning. This role will work predominantly with the AntiFraud team, but also support the Online Brand Protection business and will further develop initiatives regarding integration of the two product offerings, which are often sold and supported in tandem.
The ideal candidate will be based in the London area, have previous experience working with Software Development teams and Sales organizations, and comfortable speaking with customers. This position will be working a significant amount of time with peers in Europe, Asia, and the United States requiring flexible working hours. This role will work closely with other product managers, and operate as a conduit between the business, the technology teams, and customers.
- Assess current and future market requirements through ongoing interaction with customers and key internal stakeholders to drive revenue growth for the EMEA & APAC regions.
- Contribute to building strategic product and service roadmaps.
- Identify go-to-market strategy through understanding and prioritizing customer buyer & user persona segments in the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Develop and maintain business partnerships that help support the product strategy.
- Serve as a product evangelist across Marketing, Sales, and Services organizations to help them understand the vision, roadmap, and best practices of the product offering.
- Perform win/loss analysis to better understand and pivot from our strengths and weaknesses.
- Assess the competitive environment and plan appropriate countermeasures.
- Run internal stakeholder feedback sessions and drive cross-functional strategy planning groups.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong collaborator, able to achieve product objectives through working with wide-reaching internal stakeholders, from technology teams to marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present complex business and technical issues to a wide range of audiences.
- Strategic thinker, able to recognize market needs, distill strategy into executable initiatives and crisply communicate plans across the organization.
- Ability to work across geographically distributed cross-functional teams.
- Analytical, and able to solve complex problems.
- Key attributes: detail oriented, self-motivated, customer-centric, biased towards action, and able to lead without authority.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the trademark or copyright protection, online brand protection, and/or anti-phishing space.
- Previous experience interacting with software development teams in an Agile environment
- Pragmatic Marketing familiarity is preferred but not required.
- Reports to a Senior Product Manager.
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
- Some travel may be required post COVID-19 restrictions as appropriate.
- Within the confines of a global organization, some flexibility may be required to ensure close engagement with team members as well as geographically diverse customers.
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.