Trademark – A complete Licensing Management Solution
Trademark is a unique platform bringing an integrated, streamlined approach to total licensing lifecycle management – starting with the contract management through asset management, product approval and finally sales and royalty management.
Trademark is equally capable of being utilized by licensing agencies managing multiple brands at one time, or a single brand owner as a licensor.
Trademark offers 4 modules which are all customizable to the brand’s needs and can be used in any combination.
Trademark enables brand owners and legal teams to streamline the agreements process, creating and managing dynamic documents with secure role-based access.
Digital Asset Management
Trademark’s digital asset management module allows brand owners to upload and manage trademarked and IP assets in a single repository.
Product Approval Management
Trademark design approvals allow partners and licensees to submit designs and videos for review and approval through either a standardized or completely customizable workflow configuration.
Sales and Royalty Management
Licensee partners can utilize Trademark to report sales by period, product, and channel and calculate their royalty payments due. Brand owners are subsequently able to compare authorized and unauthorized sales and manage the reporting through a workflow process.
Trademark modules allow brand owners to:
- Create, manage, and distribute contracts and license agreements
- Provide third-parties with a single repository for all trademarks and IP
- Digitize the design approvals process to reduce approval lead-times and save on costs
- Report sales by product category, sales by distribution channel and analyze approval rates
- Send customized invoices to licensees directly from the Insight platform
- Access performance data on licensee design submissions and sales/royalties to complete a detailed view directly within your licensing program and enable data-driven business decisions
A unique platform that brings an integrated approach to total product lifecycle management from inception through their useful life with the end consumer. Insight empowers brand owners with data and analytics for manufacturing distribution, retailer efficiency, online risk assessments and mitigation, consumer demographics and more.Learn More