The Manager, Brand CSMs position will be responsible for managing the Customer Support Organization and all aspects of OpSec Online’s Brand Services. The Manager is responsible for achieving consistent customer service excellence through the group's operational performance. This position will work in close connection with internal and external stakeholders to develop new and deliver on existing best practices and operational standards.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and change management skills, create passion, excitement and results in others, and provide strategic and tactical direction to evolve and grow a market-leading suite of brand and fraud strategies and services.
- Attract, retain and motivate talent, including hiring, training, assigning work, coaching and managing performance of team members in the delivery of excellent customer service
- Analyze complex, multi-dimensional problems, creating innovative results-oriented solutions
- Develop, maintain and improve key performance measures, continuously measuring and benchmarking output capability and success criteria of the group
- Proactively identify and communicate areas of improvement to leadership to enhance quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility to improve performance
- Build strong, collaborative long-term working relationships with both internal and client personnel to achieve results
- Contribute to the delivery of support requirements within the function for new and existing products, tools, processes and strategic initiatives
- Act as a resource within the Client Success Organization while demonstrating a positive influence on departmental values and initiatives
- Perform other related responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication and group presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-departmentally and with all levels of leadership
- Knowledge of and willingness to follow all existing OpSec Online’s policies and procedures while also having experience in the modification and creation of internal policies and procedures
- Desire and aptitude to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment that requires multi-tasking, detail orientation and follow through
- Self-motivated as well as possess the ability to motivate others within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Some travel may be required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of related work experience with emphasis on delivering technology services
- Experience with people leadership, mentoring and/or service team management
- SaaS company experience preferred
- Reports to the Director, Global Services.
- This position does have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.