OpSec Security, Inc. Job Description
Position/Title: __Maintenance Technician____ Department: ___57120___________
Work Location: ___Lancaster_____________
Exempt Status ___Y _x_N Position Status _x_FT ___PT
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the plant facilities and all equipment contained therein.
- Oversees the work of all employees assigned to him/her and contractors working on the premises.
- Maintains close communications with Maintenance Supervisor and Director of Facilities Engineering, supplying repair and project schedules to him/her, adjusting schedules as required, to meet changing priorities in the production areas.
- Services (preventive maintenance) and repairs all building and manufacturing equipment, requesting assistance from approved private contractors when applicable; directing and monitoring the performance of private contractors in accordance with the terms of their individual contracts or agreements with the company.
- Makes certain that all required operator maintenance procedures be precisely and regularly followed; that all equipment adjustments are made as necessary. Advises Plant Manager when departmental personnel must make machine adjustments.
- Records all work in the CMMS system.
- Makes certain that all security rules and procedures are followed precisely at all times in the facility. Enforces all company security rules regarding visitors and imaged/security product.
- Observes employee’s work habits and equipment to ensure adherence to all safety rules as directed by OSHA standards and company rules; correct all unsafe employee actions or work area hazards; reporting those hazards which require the attention of the Maintenance Supervisor, Facilities Engineering Director, Plant Manager and or Safety Coordinator.
- Maintains a clean, orderly maintenance work area; assuring that all maintenance equipment and tools are in good working order.
- Installs electrical equipment as mandated by the NEC.
- Maintains an acceptable agreed upon inventory of spare parts; procures non-inventoried parts from approved suppliers using the CMMS.
- Regularly contributes ideas or suggestions to improve production methods, improve morale and reduce costs; encouraging all employees to submit ideas or suggestions.
- Assumes such other tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Reports to Maintenance Supervisor on matters beyond their authority.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in an electrical or mechanical trade
- Associates degree in related field
- Ability to use standard machine shop equipment; mill, lathe, etc…
- Welding experience
- Sheet metal experience
- Pipefitting experience
- PLC experience
- 480 power distribution
- Knowledge of the NEC
- The ability to lift 75 pounds
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org