OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. We are looking to hire an amazing, data-driven Lead Nurturing Manager to own the lead generation and marketing qualification processes of OpSec’s opportunity. You will be in charge of developing campaigns to attract qualified site traffic, converting that traffic into new marketing qualified leads for the business, and running nurturing programs (emails, education webinars, etc.) to convert those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Develop and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our marketing assets (including website, blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads and marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to improve customer conversion
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Lead Nurturing or Marketing Pre-Qualification role
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Proven ability to align communications with the larger company tone
- Excellent command of all marketing tactics, not just email
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation in a complex B2B sales environment
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and other inbound marketing tactics
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.