Responsible for the management of customer relationships for a predefined set of customers that are of most importance to the company.
To manage customer orders and expectations from receipt of the initial inquiry, through order processing to on-time delivery of the product.
To provide excellent customer service to existing key customers whilst supporting External Sales Directors in developing new business opportunities.
- Pricing, both standard and nonstandard.
- Order processing.
- Order expediting, including liaising with other OpSec facilities if required.
- Preparation, issuing and expediting of Contract Review forms and related draft documentation to customers to ensure Contract Review Header received in a timely manner ahead of orders being processed.
- Oversee dispatching and invoicing of customer orders.
- Managing new projects from concept of idea, through Project Management to processing of customer orders.
- Perform regular maintenance of Digital Accounts through the various digital platforms such as MAS, WSPL and Insight.
- Provide customer-facing digital support (Tier 1) on existing Digital Programs.
- Creating monthly reports on key activities, to be included in Customer Care Monthly report.
- Reporting customer service KPI’s so that overall service levels can be managed as well as understanding the different service levels provided by each Key Account Manager.
- Represent Customer Service team at various meetings including daily and weekly production planning meetings.
- Managing specific projects as allocated by Customer Service Manager e.g. pricing model, updating of SOP’s, “newness” process, etc.
Knowledge, Skills/Attributes, and Experience
- Must be able to perform each of the above duties satisfactorily.
- Previous Key Account Management essential.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Italian. Any other language skill is advantageous.
- Must have experience of ERP systems.
- Excellent numeric and communication skills.
- Excellent I.T. Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- The ability to work accurately paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Must have the ability to multitask, be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Flexibility to accommodate ever-changing working environment and demands placed upon it
- Possess a positive, professional, can do attitude.
- Must be able to fit in to a culture where teamwork, empowerment and dedication is of utmost importance.
Communications & Working Relationships
Create and maintain open, honest and effective professional relationships, with Customer Service Manager, Key Account Managers, Global Customer Care Team, Supply Chain Manager, Production Manager, Production Planner, Solutions Managers, Purchasing Manager, Section Managers, Design & Origination Manager, External Sales Directors, Internal and Internal Customers.
Additional Background Information
Normal hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break each day. To accommodate the requirement for the department to be covered from 8.00am to 5.30pm each day this role requires inclusion into the departmental rota to ensure appropriate cover is met.
- To take responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of yourself. Actively following the Company’s Health and Safety Policy, Procedures and Safe Systems of Work.
- To observe and continually promote equal opportunities.
- To undertake all reasonable training activity designed to support you in your role.
- To gain an understanding of the Operations products and applications.
- To note, understand and comply with Company Policies & Procedures.
- To undertake any such other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by your immediate manager.