Junior Data Analyst is primarily responsible for the collection, processing, enforcement and reporting of piracy-related data to our clients, using our own in-house developed technology and tools. Additionally, the Junior Data Analyst is responsible for day-to-day communication with the Client Service Managers on client project-related matters.
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content;
- Generate standard and customized reports;
- Provide responses to client or Client Service Managers’ queries in a timely and professional manner;
- Work to achieve set operational performance goals;
- Identify areas for operational performance improvement and participate in project-type initiatives to implement them;
- Escalate project or process-related incidents;
- Coordinate with other team members to solve ad hoc requests.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Proficient computer user;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team player;
- Value know-how and experience over formal training;
- Excellent English skills in both verbal and written forms;
- Able to work full-time & in shifts: Mon-Fri, Tue-Sat, Sun-Thu.