A vacancy has arisen for a Junior Brand Analyst to be based at the Vilnius site in Lithuania.
The role of the Junior Brand Analyst (JBA) is an entry level position, ideal for someone looking to gain experience in the online protection space. The aim is to protect our global clientele from illegitimate activity on the Internet. Common abuses our clients face include: counterfeit goods, traffic diversion, misuse of trademark or copyright rights, and affiliate/channel partner compliance. The JBA works with international brand companies, using proprietary technology to detect and remove infringing content effectively and efficiently. This process includes analysis of large data sets, customization of workflow processes, proactive team collaboration, and generation of professional reports.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content;
- Collaborate with clients and team members to implement and evolve customized approaches;
- Coordinate with international offices;
- Generate standard and customized reports;
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations.
The minimum requirements for the role are:
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent time/deadline management skills;
- Proficient in Excel and general computer skills.
- Core office hours are 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should submit an up to date CV and covering letter for the attention Sarah-Jane Heaney to email@example.com.
Closing date: COB Tuesday 31st March 2020