The Service Assurance Analyst supports Anti-Piracy (AP) Operations in all aspects related to service assurance by maintaining core processes, establishing procedures, and creating service standards. The analyst is going to work with stakeholders from various AP units and functions to perform service assurance and quality control, and to identify opportunities for improvement in Operations processes. The analyst will also act as a subject matter expert for the assigned core process area and will ensure that it meets Operations needs and achieves key performance metrics.
This is a fixed term job to cover a period of maternity leave.
- Maintain core AP Operations processes to ensure that service delivery is efficient and of high quality.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities in AP Operations processes; gather feedback from analysts. recommend and implement process improvements; build business cases to communicate the value and impact of changes to stakeholders.
- Model and document Operations processes.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) activities, monitor and analyze set Operational quality KPIs, run continual service improvements.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance QC methodology and standards for AP Operations.
- Manage the Operations‘ request queue for the assigned service area.
- Manage the issue backlog of AP Operations workflow improvements and translate complex requirements into epics and user stories.
- Perform data analytics to transform raw data into meaningful and useful information.
- Excellent communication skills in face-to-face and virtual settings; proven examples of communicating across different business functions to successfully deliver a project or to substantially contribute to one.
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation; proven examples of such.
- Experience in visual modelling; proven examples of creating workflow diagrams, wireframes, system architecture diagrams or other visual models would be an advantage.
- Understanding internet piracy, including the knowledge of file-sharing technologies, is desirable.
- A good understanding of AntiPiracy technology, platforms in use, their purpose, interrelation, and factors for their smooth operation as it relates to service delivery.
- Working knowledge of SQL to be able to create basic queries or modify existing ones would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills; proven examples of data analysis performed to improve an existing process or to suggest an improvement for one.
- Problem-solving and logical reasoning skills; proven examples of facilitating problem resolution and adapting to changes.
- Analytical and critical thinking; ability to deconstruct and analyze complex structures, and approach them in a clear, rational, and open-minded manner, which is informed by evidence.
- Efficient management of both standard and ad hoc projects/tasks, while working on multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations with incomplete information.
- Excellent English in both verbal and written forms.
- Be a part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
- Annual salary of €20000 to €25000 gross per year, the final offer will depend on your profile.
- A large variety of software technologies used in challenging projects.
- The chance to develop and grow in a high-tech international environment.
- Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work.
- Medical Health Insurance and life insurance.
- Modern office in the city center with many perks: parking, gaming room and etc.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com