Onboarding project manager will define the scope and manage one or more projects of medium size/complexity and will work with Operations, Client Services, Sales and Engineering to ensure that Operations’ business objectives are achieved.
- Deliver projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed quality levels, within the organization’s project management framework;
- Define, document, and manage projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices;
- Identify, assess, and manage risks to the success of the project;
- Effectively manage project team conflicts and build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders;
- Estimate costs, timescales, and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to the agreed scope and constraints;
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances;
- Prepare and maintain project plans and track activities against the plan
- Implement an effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including the provision of regular and accurate reports;
- Manage change control, gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders;
- Provide effective leadership to the project team, ensuring that members are engaged and motivated;
- Identify and escalate any problems to project sponsor(s);
- 2+ years of experience in project or product management;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Adaptability and quick response to changes in the environment and priorities;
- Excellent verbal and written English;
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle;
- Knowledge of risk management; proven examples of identifying and managing risks to deliver on a project or a complex commitment;
- Experience in defining project scope, goals and deliverables that match business goals in collaboration with associated stakeholders;
- Experience working with IT projects as a project manager or as a contributor ;
- Skills to lead and motivate teams:
– create a sense of belonging and ownership among team members;
– coach and motivate team members;
– delegate responsibility;
– promote mutual support and interaction;
– consult and provide advice, facilitate discussion and resolve conflict;
– establish trust.
- Excellent communication skills in virtual and face-to-face settings:
– comfortable in discussing with any department regarding technical or process issues;
– conveying project expectations to team members and stakeholders timely and clearly;
– experience in communicating with customers and salespersons.
- Analytical and critical thinking; ability to deconstruct and analyze complex structures and approach them in a clear, rational, and open-minded manner, which is informed by evidence
- University degree
- Understanding of internet piracy, including the knowledge of file-sharing technologies, is desirable
- Be a part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
- Annual salary from €24000 to €28000 gross per year, the final offer will depend on your profile.
- A large variety of software technologies used in challenging projects.
- The chance to develop and grow in a high-tech international environment.
- Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work.
- Medical Health Insurance and life insurance.
- Modern office in the city center with many perks: teas and coffees, gaming room and etc.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org