OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
The Operations Support Specialist will be responsible for troubleshooting and validating production system issues. In addition, the Operations Support Specialist will coordinate the communication of technical information between the different departments, bridging the gap between workflow considerations and product requirements.
· Work directly with Brand Operations group to validate system issues as they are identified.
· Report validated issues to engineering team in an actionable format.
· Research system issues as needed to ensure appropriate contextual information is represented.
· Track, prioritize, and communicate the status of all issues impacting the production environment.
· Validate the resolution of system issues.
· Assess workflow considerations and document product requirements for incremental system enhancements.
· Document and communicate system changes and research the impact to the Brand Operations group.
· Participate in the weekly operation activities of key departments, tying ongoing activities across all groups and communicating pertinent information customized to each target audience.
· Participate in scheduled service releases as needed.
· Perform other related responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in technical troubleshooting.
· Experience with software development lifecycle phases.
· Strong investigative skills and aptitude for finding the root cause of issues.
· Ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person.
· Experience working within an organization with responsibilities for client deliverables.
· High level of ownership and project management skills.
· Functional knowledge of SQL and JIRA
- Competitive annual gross salary starting from €20,000 to €30,000 (the final offer will depend on your profile)
- Company Bonus
- Medical Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Holidays 24 working days + public holidays
- Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work.
- Modern office in the city center with many perks: teas/coffees, gaming room and etc.
We value diversity at our company. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com