Operations Manager – Anti-Piracy Department
Full time, Fixed Term Contract 12 months
“Great people, Cool projects, Good work/life balance, Excellent work environment”
We are OpSec Security, a leader in on-product and online authentication and brand protection. After decades of leadership in brand protection technology, we have grown to become the leading provider of fully integrated brand and document security, providing companies and governments with myriad solutions to help our customers ensure brand quality, reputation, and integrity.
“Advance your Operations Management career in the fascinating and challenging world of Anti-Piracy”
Operations Manager is a key role in Vilnius AP Operations team, primarily focused on leading and managing AP Team Leads located in Vilnius. This role includes all regular Ops manager duties such as conducting coaching and regular 1:1s, team meetings, resource allocation and planning for current and new clients/projects. The role is also focused on the analysis and reporting of the AP Operations performance, KPIs, OLAs, data preparation for the MMR reports.
This role keeps close business relationships with product, sales, CSM, engineering and support teams – to improve the client services, escalating issues, provide priorities for product and engineering teams.
– Manages a group of Team Leaders as well as individual contributors and ensures the team is set up to support current and future needs of the business
– Fosters a culture of customer-focused behaviors and continuous operational improvement
– Leads, inspires, develops and coaches direct reports to be a high performing, driven and collaborative team
– Ensures regular reviews, measurement and maintenance of quality, KPIs, service and operational levels within Operations department
– Leads or participates in special team or departmental projects and complex assignments
– Acts as liaison and advocate with other departments
– Prepares periodic reports and communicates operational performance results to senior managers
– Ensures most efficient use of human as well as technical resources within Operations department
– Carries full responsibility for operational performance of teams within a function.
– 3+ years of management or related experience
– University degree required
– Demonstrated ability in successfully building partnerships with other departments to influence and drive results
– Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage workload with competing priorities to quickly adapt to changing needs of the business
– Project planning, including scoping, prioritizing, executing, and sustaining of wide-reaching program rollouts with a strong attention-to-detail
– Strong customer focus
– Strong sense of responsibility and commitment
– Creative thinker with strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
– Excellent English skills in both verbal and written forms
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
– Competitive annual gross salary starting from €30,000 – €48,000 (the final offer will depend on your profile)
– Company Bonus
– Medical Health Insurance
– Life insurance
– Holidays 24 working days + public holidays
– Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work.
– Modern office in the city centre with many perks: parking, teas and coffees, teambuilding events, gaming room etc.
JOIN US and be a part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com