“Great people, Cool projects, Good work/life balance, Excellent work environment”
We are OpSec Security, a leader in on-product and online authentication and brand protection. After decades of leadership in brand protection technology, we have grown to become the leading provider of fully integrated brand and document security, providing companies and governments with myriad solutions to help our customers ensure brand quality, reputation, and integrity.
“Key role supporting operations in all questions related to compliance”
Responsible for providing escalation services, monitoring and analyzing the compliance rate of domains and clients and continuously providing input for service improvements and reports. The analyst will establish and maintain communication with entities related to online copyright infringements.
- Perform escalation services in accordance to operational agreements
- Establish and maintain professional contact with third parties involved in content distribution (websites, ISPs, services, etc.)
- Maintain effective and structured internal communication throughout all levels
- Proactively drive improvements to enforcement process and technical solutions; prepare write-ups with clearly expressed requirements, value and impact of improvements to stakeholders
- Analyze domain and client level compliance data and identify key issues
- Fulfill enforcement and compliance requests from clients
- Model and document enforcement processes
- Maintain accurate list of enforcement contacts for various enforcement systems
- Analyze and optimize mass email notices responses handling, suggest improvements and draft communication based on the wording and error codes of the responses.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills in face-to-face and virtual settings; proven examples of communicating across different business functions to successfully deliver a project or to positively contribute to one
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation; proven examples of such
- Operational excellence, proven reliable provision of service deliverables and experience in enforcement of online content
- Strong analytical skills; proven examples of enforcement data analysis performed to improve compliance rate or resolve compliance issues
- Problem-solving skills; proven examples of facilitating problem resolution and adapting to changes
- Analytical and critical thinking, ability to challenge established practices and provide data and evidence-based improvements
- Efficient management of both standard and ad hoc projects/tasks, while working on multiple projects in parallel
- Strong sense of ownership, proven examples of ability to drive complex goals till the resolution
- Excellent English in both verbal and written forms.
- Competitive annual gross salary from €18,000 to €25,000 (the final offer will depend on your profile)
- Company Bonus
- Medical Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Holidays 24 working days + public holidays
- Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work
- Modern office in the city center with many perks: teas and coffees, teambuilding events, gaming room etc.
JOIN US and be a part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com