The role of the Junior Brand Analyst (JBA) is an entry level position, ideal for someone looking to gain experience in the online protection space. The aim is to protect our global clientele from illegitimate activity on the Internet. Common abuses our clients face include: counterfeit goods, traffic diversion, misuse of trademark or copyright rights, and affiliate/channel partner compliance. The JBA works with international brand companies, using proprietary technology to detect and remove infringing content effectively and efficiently. This process includes analysis of large data sets, customization of workflow processes, proactive team collaboration, and generation of professional reports.
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content;
- Collaborate with clients and team members to implement and evolve customized approaches;
- Coordinate with international offices;
- Generate standard and customized reports;
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent time/deadline management skills;
- Proficient in Excel and general computer skills.
The Company offers:
- Be a part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Medical Health Insurance and life insurance and competitive bonus package and perks.
- Modern office in the city center with many perks: parking, gaming room and etc.
Salary 1300-1500 €/mon. gross
The final offer will depend on your profile.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org