OpSec Security—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, OpSec Security addresses Brand, Piracy and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web’s anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
This position is a key member of the Information Technology team. This is a multi-faceted IT role, working across enterprise applications, infrastructure, and systems administration. The primary focus and majority of the Technical Support Analysts efforts will be for support of end-users on a global scale, primarily focused he internal Help Desk requests, working on preventative maintenance/repair/upgrades for all PC’s in the Company and work on IT projects as assigned by the IT Manager and Director . This person will prioritize issues on tickets and requests in conjunction with the IT Manager and business units, and follow through with a direct resolution, or act as the liaison with the hardware and software vendors so they are addressed and resolved promptly. This role will also have the ability learn custom software applications and assist internal software developers, learn details of custom and commercial software programs and install and support client/server applications. The role requires working closely with end users, managers, some outsourced helpdesk and network consultants, diverse business units, and hosted datacenter personnel, worldwide.
The Technical Support Analyst will be expected to handle all internal Help Desk requests (remotely and onsite), adhere to Service Level Agreements, and perform small projects as assigned. They will receive guidance from, and determine priorities for tasks and requests in close coordination with the Manager of IT and the Director of IT, for the global Information Technology team. This role requires working in a capacity that supports and coordinates with multiple departments, including, but not limited to Application Development, QA, Manufacturing, Finance, Sales and Marketing, and Supply Chain. This will also be a role requiring server administration tasks so knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and network file systems is a plus. Knowledge of basic networking concepts will also be a benefit (i.e.: TCP/IP protocols, DNS, DHCP). Some occasional travel may be required.
The ideal candidate shall have:
· Experience with PC hardware/software, and Windows operating systems.
· Structured thinking, able to extract exact requirements from a varied user base
· Experience within a manufacturing or distribution organization is a plus.
· Experience with Active Directory, file servers, and networking protocols
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Key Result Areas:
· Setup, configure and support internal PC’s/Laptops/Printers, both onsite and remote if needed
· Recommends upgrades, patches and new applications/equipment
· Troubleshooting of hardware and software
· Ensure the ticketing system meets service level requirements for a global company operating across multiple time zones
· Follow strict procedures for making enhancements and participating in pre-scheduled systems maintenance events
· Participate in pager-rotation coverage for global off-hours IT supports
· Stay abreast of industry trends in LAN, WAN, storage, Cloud, and security
· Complete assigned tasks in a regular and timely basis.
· Provide and quickly raise any concerns or issues on projects in a timely manner
· Internal IT Team- act as Level I support for Global user base for remote and onsite support.
· End Users – build trust as an effective professional, taking the time to understand and advise on their needs, provide a solution, and then quickly deliver the result.
· Applications Subject Matter Experts- provide systems support and problem resolution to resolve enterprise applications support.
· Applications Development– maintain strong relationships with other technology groups to insure upgrades, changes, and fixes do not interfere with implementations or production activities.
Preferred Experience & Educational/Knowledge Qualifications
· 1-2 years of IT experience in PC support and troubleshooting
· 1 year of Active Directory and networking experience
· Excellent Hands-on capabilities with PCs, MS Windows, MS Office and Dell servers
· Wi-Fi and mobile device support experience is preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred but not required.
· Be a part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
· Annual gross salary of €24000 to €32000 , the final offer will depend on your profile.
· The chance to develop and grow in a high-tech international environment.
· Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work.
· Medical Health Insurance and life insurance.
· Modern office in the city center with many perks: parking, gaming room and etc.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.