OpSec is the Leading Provider of Integrated Online & On-Product Brand Protection & Authentication Solutions for Brands & Governments.
OpSec Security is the only provider of fully integrated, end-to-end solutions that can help organizations maximize all offline and online opportunities, with complete confidence that products, digital presence, and high security documents are protected.
Our Online Division manages the Intellectual Property for over 250 global organizations across a wide range of industry verticals, including a significant number of Forbes 500 and FTSE 250 companies. We’re experts at protecting brand holders against counterfeiting, piracy, and unauthorized usage, and we’re constantly innovating – finding increasingly advanced ways to meet an ever-growing range of threats.
As a Brand Analyst, you will work with some of the world’s largest and well-known Brands, leveraging our patented technology to identify instances of online brand abuse and remove infringing content. Your analytical expertise in understanding key patterns and trends, combined with your love of solving complex problems, will help you recommend brand protection strategies that discourage subsequent abuse.
Working with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, Brand Analysts review online content, create recurring and ad-hoc reports to highlight meaningful data, and take action to remove content which violates our clients’ Intellectual Property rights. Your work in this capacity is invaluable toward recapturing profits, reestablishing brand identity, and stopping brand dilution. Having strong resilience, a learning mindset, and an ability to think outside the box is key!
- Understand client’s business priorities, brand specifics, and the resulting online threat vector;
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content;
- Efficiently identify and mitigate online infringements;
- Generate standard and custom reports;
- Perform data quality analysis and identify trends, ensuring data integrity;
- Collaborate with team members globally to solve requests and prioritize ad-hoc projects and implement approaches to identified business problems;
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations focused on client needs;
- Focus on individualized tasks for extended periods of time;
- Provide clear, professional written and verbal communications to external and internal stakeholders;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required skills and abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Mid to advanced level Microsoft Excel skills (including pivot tables/charts);
- Excellent time and project management skills;
- Deadline-driven with excellent prioritization skills;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as on a team;
- Inquisitive, learning mindset, and comfortable asking questions;
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to client and organizational changes;
- Attention to detail and strong sense of ownership for project and account outcomes;
- Ability to identify and communicate trends through data and data-driven visuals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and minimum of 1 year experience in analytical reporting, corporate client services, account management, trademark/copyright law, online marketing, or similar field;
- Experience using a Customer Information System or CRM tool (Salesforce) preferred;
- Fluency in foreign language(s) is a plus;
- Client management experience preferred.
- Competitive annual gross salary starting from €16,000 to €20,000 (the final offer will depend on your profile)
- Company Bonus
- Medical Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Holidays 24 working days + public holidays
- Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work.
- Modern office in the city center with many perks: teas and coffees, teambuilding events, gaming room and etc.
We value diversity at our company. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org