The candidate must be comfortable working in an Agile environment, have a “can-do” attitude, work well in a cross-functional environment with minimal supervision. An ideal candidate should be a self-starter, quick learner and a great team player. This candidate will be responsible for reviewing requirements, design, implementation, and unit testing. The candidate will be part of the Application team developing software solutions for the Business. Enjoy solving problems; healthy design discussion and most of all have fun while working hard!
In this role, you will collectively develop solid, scalable information systems that support the continuously evolving needs of our clients and internal operational teams. Your main responsibility is to ensure that the information systems scale and support the new features your team is working to deliver. You will work with the team lead to ensure that the team defines the right information systems all the way from the point where we collect the information, through to the Data Warehouse and into our reporting infrastructure, and it is your job to validate data integrity on all levels of the system flow.
· Work as part of a team to review business requirements
· Design and implement services and APIs supporting applications
· Building Micro Services
· Conduct application design and code reviews
· Own and take pride in code quality and delivery
· Work with other engineers and senior engineers in the team to design and implement product stories
· Work with other teams to understand resolve issues, align dependencies
· Work in a fast paced, highly visible environment
The right person for this job is able to communicate very well in English both in verbal and written form, and is used to working in an Agile environment following Scrum development principles. You should also have a strong desire to work closely together with the people who will be using the systems you help develop, and a good ability to understand the needs of your users and deliver workable successful solutions that match those needs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in several or many of the following areas:
· Programming framework/language: Java 8 and higher, Spring Boot
· Databases: MySQL
· Messaging & Streaming platforms: RabbitMQ
· Working with Git for source control
· Experience using and developing Restful APIs
· Scrum methodology.
· Fluent English in both speaking and writing.
· Degree in Computer Science or related area.
It will be considered a strong plus if you have experience/interest for the following:
· Machine learning.
· Big data technologies, including non-relational databases.
· Logging and Metric system: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus
· Mathematics and Statistics.
· Experience developing docker applications
· Experience developing web based applications using Angular, Kendo UI, JQuery, Bootstrap
· Be a part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
· Annual salary of €20000 to €23000 gross, the final offer will depend on your profile.
· A large variety of software technologies used in challenging projects.
· The chance to develop and grow in a high-tech international environment.
· Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work.
· Medical Health Insurance and life insurance.
· Modern office in the city center with many perks: parking, gaming room and etc.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com