About the role: you will design, develop, implement, and test innovative harvesting solutions, working on leading edge technology and Cloud environments. You will be working in an Agile, solution-driven development team on a variety of projects, ranging from maintaining our existing systems to building new, cutting edge solutions. Reporting to the technical lead, you must have a passion for the best development practices, latest technology and solving challenging technical problems.
The team: the harvesting team is comprised of 20 engineers working on various applications and Shared services globally. In this role, you will be collaborating with our Antipiracy teams, Brand protection teams and Authentication teams across the world who are responsible for innovation and enhancing our applications.
- Design and develop market leading harvesting solutions.
- Build highly available cloud based distributed systems.
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Support non-technical members of staff.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Design and work with complex data models.
- Mentor less-senior software developers on development methodologies and optimization techniques.
- Maintain and optimize our current systems.
- Monitor and assist software releases by coordinating work with various teams across the globe.
- Reports to the technical lead.
- Create and maintain open, honest and effective professional relationships, with colleagues, project teams and senior leaders.
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities currently.
Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to work accurately paying close attention to detail.
- A consummate communicator, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable experience of working on high capacity, high availability systems.
- Must have the ability to multi task, be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Strong ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex design and coding problems.
- Flexibility to accommodate ever-changing working environment and demands placed upon it.
- Strong cooperation and collaboration skills; motivation for sharing knowledge.
- Must be able to fit in to a culture where teamwork, empowerment and dedication are of utmost importance.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years development experience is essential with proven experience with Java/Spring Framework.
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Experience with AWS SQS, Elastic search service, EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloudwatch.
- Decent experience with web crawling.
- Experience with messaging and streaming platforms (RabbitMQ etc.), cloud computing (ideally AWS) and experience with caching technologies (Memcached, Redis, ElastiCache etc.) is desired.
- Experience in automating build deployments, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Gooon and Experience:d knowledge of Mongo DB and the issues that arise from working with large data sets.
- A basic knowledge of PHP7 would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of software design principles (OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns).
THE COMPANY OFFERS
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary from 4200 – 6000 Eur (brutto) and additional benefits package (the final offer will depend on your profile).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com