The candidate must be comfortable working in an Agile environment, have a “can-do” attitude, work well in a cross-functional environment with minimal supervision, and mentor others. An ideal candidate should be a self-starter, quick learner and a great team player. This candidate will be responsible for reviewing requirements, design, implementation, and unit testing. Ability to evaluate, analyze and resolve complex technical problems. The candidate will be part of the Application team developing software solutions for the Business. Enjoy solving complex problems; healthy design discussion and most of all have fun while working hard!
In this role, you will collectively develop solid, scalable information systems that support the continuously evolving needs of our clients and internal operational teams. Your main responsibility is to ensure that the information systems scale and support the new features your team is working to deliver. You will work with the team lead to ensure that the team defines the right information systems all the way from the point where we collect the information, through to the Data Warehouse and into our reporting infrastructure, and it is your job to validate data integrity on all levels of the system flow.
· Work as part of a team to review business requirements
· Design and implement services and APIs supporting applications
· Building Micro Services
· Debug and profile to isolate mission critical issues
· Conduct application design and code reviews
· Own and take pride in code quality and delivery
· Work with other engineers and senior engineers in the team to design and implement product stories
· Work with other teams to understand resolve issues, align dependencies
· Work in a fast paced, highly visible environment
The right person for this job is able to communicate very well in English both in verbal and written form, and is used to working in an Agile environment following Scrum development principles. You should also have a strong desire to work closely together with the people who will be using the systems you help develop, and a good ability to understand the needs of your users and deliver workable successful solutions that match those needs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in several or many of the following areas:
· Programming framework/language: Java 8 and higher, Spring Boot
· Databases: MySQL, Mongo
· Messaging & Streaming platforms: RabbitMQ, SQS
· Caching systems: Redis
· Logging and Metric system: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus
· Working with Git for source control
· Experience using and developing Restful APIs
· Service-oriented architectures.
· Scrum methodology.
· Exposure to applications handling large volume of data while delivering high performance.
· Fluent English in both speaking and writing.
· 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer developing commercial software
· Degree in Computer Science or related area (MSc strongly preferred).
It will be considered a strong plus if you have experience/interest for the following:
· Machine learning.
· Big data technologies, including non-relational databases.
· Mathematics and Statistics.
· Experience developing docker applications
· Experience developing web based applications using Angular, Kendo UI, JQuery, Bootstrap
· Experience with Cloud technologies: AWS services with SQS, Elastic search, EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Lambda
· Be a part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
· Annual salary of €55000 to €75000 gross, the final offer will depend on your profile.
· A large variety of software technologies used in challenging projects.
· The chance to develop and grow in a high-tech international environment.
· Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work.
· Medical Health Insurance and life insurance.
· Modern office in the city center with many perks: parking, gaming room and etc.
OpSec Security—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, OpSec Security addresses Brand, Piracy and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web’s anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com