As a software QA Engineer at OpSec Security, you will be monitoring every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards. It is vital for the QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to assess software quality and meet the release target dates by breaking up the development process into attainable testing goals and relaying any issues back to the development and product teams or leaders.
About the team:
The Quality Assurance team at OpsecOnline is comprised of 25 engineers working on various applications and Shared services globally. In this role, you will be collaborating with our Antipiracy team in EU responsible for inovation and enhancing our Antipiracy application.
• Be part of a Scrum self-organizing team
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Execute test cases (Automation and Manual) and analyze results
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Perform and document risk analysis
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Track quality assurance metrics
• Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Work with the development team and product line managers in a timely manner to guarantee the quality of delivered software
• Contribute to developing standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
Skills and Abilities:
• Software: Postman, Storm, Git, ArrangoDB, CassandraDB, MongoDB, Jira
• Skills: BE, FE, test plan, Smoke Test, Regression Test, Boundary Test, black box acceptance test, sanity test, Selenium UI Automation, API Test Automation
Education and Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience as a QA engineer or similar role
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• BSCS or equivalent
• Be a part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
• Annual salary of €55000 to €75000 gross, the final offer will depend on your profile.
• A large variety of software technologies used in challenging projects.
• The chance to develop and grow in a high-tech international environment.
• Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work.
• Medical Health Insurance and life insurance.
• Modern office in the city center with many perks: parking, gaming room and etc.
OpSec Security—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, OpSec Security addresses Brand, Piracy and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web’s anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org