- Work collaboratively with all functional areas to understand their talent needs to develop and implement the appropriate training to meet those needs;
- Develop best practice learning and development methodology and programs that ensure sustainable development outside of the classroom;
- Independently create and lead training and development programs. Coordinate the scheduling, planning and communication of programs;
- Create a dynamic and engaging training environment for developing individuals and teams in a high-performance organization;
- Source outside partners to provide training and development activities as appropriate.
- Assess the effectiveness of talent development programs and establish metrics and reporting methods that demonstrate the impact of programs.
- Research learning and development best practices and proactively identify new technologies and content that improve organizational performance;
- Assist with the design and implementation tools and technologies to support talent development at OpSec;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, Education, or related degree;
- Minimum of 3-4 years of progressive experience in Learning & Development;
- Proven ability to effectively partner, lead and communicate with a variety of people across the organisation;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, concurrent deliverables, managing all details, in a fast paced, dynamic organization
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Experience with learning authoring software is a plus.
THE COMPANY OFFERS
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary from 2300 – 2500 Eur (brutto) and additional benefits package (the final offer will depend on your profile).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org