Job Role and Responsibilities:
Junior Data Analyst is primarily responsible for the collection, processing, enforcement and reporting of piracy-related data to our clients, using our own in-house developed technology and tools. Additionally, the Junior Data Analyst is responsible for day-to-day communication with the Client Service Managers on client project related matters.
“Great people, Cool projects, Good work/life balance, Excellent work environment”
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content;
- Generate standard and customized reports;
- Provide responses to client or Client Service Managers’ queries in a timely and professional manner;
- Analyze and suggest explanations for shifts in trends;
- Take an active part in improving processes;
- Work as a team player.
- Very good command in English and communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Proficient computer user;
- Willing to help others and works well in a team;
- Value know-how and experience over formal training;
- Attention to details;
- Able to work full time & in shifts: Mon-Fri, Tue-Sat, Sun-Thu.
- Salary starting from 13,000 to 15,000 Eur gross;
- Company Bonus;
- Medical Health insurance – Compensa;
- Life insurance;
- Professional development and career opportunities;
- Engagement events, trainings and other;
- International company and startup culture;
- An open working environment for new ideas.
- Modern office in the city center with many perks: teas, coffees, engagement activities, gaming room and etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org