Junior Data Analyst is primarily responsible for the collection, processing, enforcement and reporting of piracy-related data to our clients, using our own in-house developed technology and tools. Additionally, the Junior Data Analyst is responsible for day-to-day communication with the Client Service Managers on client project related matters.
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content.
- Generate standard and customized reports.
- Provide responses to client or Client Service Managers’ queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Work to achieve set operational performance goals.
- Identify areas for operational performance improvement and participate in project-type initiatives to implement them.
- Escalate project or process related incidents.
- Coordinate with other team members to solve ad hoc requests.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient computer user.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Value know-how and experience over formal training.
- Excellent English skills in both verbal and written forms.
- Able to work fulltime & in shifts: Mon-Fri, Tue-Sat, Sun-Thu.
The Company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary from 1000 – 1250 eur (brutto) and additional benefits package.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com