The role of the Brand Analyst (BA) is to protect our global clientele from illegitimate activity on the Internet. Common abuses our clients face include: counterfeit goods, traffic diversion, misuse of trademark or copyright rights, and affiliate/channel partner compliance. The BA works with international brand companies, using proprietary technology to detect and remove infringing content effectively and efficiently. This process includes analysis of large data sets, customization of workflow processes, proactive team collaboration, and generation of professional reports.
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content.
- Collaborate with clients and team members to implement and evolve customized approaches.
- Coordinate with international offices.
- Generate standard and customized reports.
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations.
- 2+ years analyst or corporate client service experience.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time/deadline management skills.
- Proficient in Excel and general computer skills.
- Mandarin Chinese, Italian and/or French skills are desired in addition to English.
- Experience in analytical reporting and presentation.
- Knowledge of online sales channels and Internet technologies.
- Working knowledge of trademark and copyright law.
The Company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary from 1500 – 1650 eur (brutto) and additional benefits package.