OpSec is the Leading Provider of Integrated Online & On-Product Brand Protection & Authentication Solutions for Brands & Governments.
OpSec Security is the only provider of fully integrated, end-to-end solutions that can help organizations maximize all offline and online opportunities, with complete confidence that products, digital presence, and high security documents are protected.
Our Online Division manages the Intellectual Property for over 250 global organizations across a wide range of industry verticals, including a significant number of Forbes 500 and FTSE 250 companies. We’re experts at protecting brand holders against counterfeiting, piracy, and unauthorized usage, and we’re constantly innovating – finding increasingly advanced ways to meet an ever-growing range of threats.
The role will be responsible for incremental and new business growth in the EMEA region through developing plans for mew customer acquisition. The position requires a high level of proactivity, consistent use of our CRM platform (Salesforce), and rigorous attention to detail. The Regional Sales Manager will have an understanding of the “rhythm” of selling to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives, opportunity management and leveraging marketing campaigns. This person will need to a broad understanding of the intellectual property industry and be able to effectively speak to/illustrate meaningful differentiations between OpSec Security services and those at a number of competitors.
- Responsible for business development activity for their region including territory building, planning, maintenance, and accurate forecasting throughout.
- This role is entirely focused on new business and therefore the candidate should have proven “hunter” skills.
- Assesses prospective client needs and creates qualifying opportunities.
- Excellent pipeline management is required.
- The ability to sell multiple products into a single customer advantageous.
- Delivers online and in-person presentations, demos, and account reviews.
- Leads proposal creation, pricing, & contract negotiations.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the integrity of financial, operational, and legal terms when engaging new customers.
- Handling of all new leads in sales lifecycle management through Salesforce and ensuring that they are kept up to date
- Creation of campaigns targeted at their region prospects and working in conjunction with the marketing team to develop strategies to win targeted clients
- Working with other OpSec Security teams and divisions on leads, campaigns and other business development opportunities
- Develops strategic processes and plans around growth through new logo attainment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven sales track record of success, ownership of personal challenging $value targets.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate easily & interpersonally with Senior Executives and C-level decision-makers.
- Ability to communicate detailed and specific data in a way that is both accurate and digestible.
- Experience with and commitment to consultative selling, as well as conducting effective software product demonstrations & sales presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience working in a team environment, and the ability to contribute to a competitive and fun working atmosphere.
- Capable of thinking creatively and making independent decisions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working for a SaaS or software technology company, with a strong aptitude for SaaS technology solutions.
- Knowledge of the Intellectual Property industry advantageous but not essential
- Proven success and experience of selling complex SaaS solutions in a business to business environment.
- Achievement of set contract and billed revenue targets for their region
- Creation and development new business opportunities, recorded in Salesforce CRM
- Strong “hunter” skillset and ability to close complex deals
- Attendance at industry-related events where required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com