OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital, and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
We are looking to hire a seasoned Marketing Operations Analyst who will be responsible for conceptualizing and forming marketing process improvements and analyzing the success of our marketing campaigns and lead generation activities. The output of this role includes marketing analytics reports which can be converted into actionable insights. Supporting the Sales and Marketing teams, the Marketing Operations Analyst will perform analysis on sales and marketing campaign data and create performance reports and improvement recommendations that cross business divisions, lines of business, and geographies.
- Ability to utilize CRM system (Pardot and SalesForce) to organize, segment and report on existing marketing and sales performance data and trends.
- Use of CRM to present targeted global account structures and organizations.
- Develop lead lists from external databases and social media tools including LinkedIn, D&B, Hoovers, and other sources to collect data on potential sales contacts, research business backgrounds, and identify high potential targets for marketing campaigns.
- Support the Sales and Marketing departments with analytics and performance metrics to improve the effectiveness of targeting strategies and campaigns.
- Aid the Marketing team in lead generation campaigns by analyzing previous campaign effectiveness and providing improvement recommendations.
- Design and present analytics visualizations that produce actionable insights.
- Support in the development of Salesforce CRM processes and practices
- Manage Marketing Automation and CRM Systems Administration
- Process In-Bound Leads (Input into SF Workflows
- 5+ years of Marketing and management experience in specific or related industry.
- Ability to thrive in multi-cultural business environment required.
- 4-year B.A. College degree required. Strong statistics background a plus.
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org