As a member of a market-leading company ensuring the integrity of goods and documents against counterfeiting, diversion and fraud, the responsibilities of Sales Director will include developing key sales growth strategies, tactics, and action plans for customers within OpSec’s security foils & films business. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. The role involves working closely with key commercial and state print works to protect government and secure documents, using our cutting-edge technologies and 40 years of expertise of innovative security foils, laminate films and labels. The Sales Director will manage the ongoing business relationships with an identified group of existing OpSec clients as well as those clients brought on as new business.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives to generate revenue and developing new business across multiple verticals
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, follow up on new leads and everything that leads to the creation of new business relationships.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand market-specific landscapes and trends whilst reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Achieve sales goals set by management.
- Assist other sales personnel with deals that involve cross-selling opportunities with the OpSec Online team.
- Support initiatives of the Marketing Department
- Provide input and assistance as needed with collateral development, webinars, trade shows, advertorial writing, etc.
- Frequent travel may be required.
- Represent OpSec at tradeshows, conventions, or seminars.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to demonstrate high degree of success in establishing and maintaining profitable long-term business relationships
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of our products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Ability to understand complex business problems then develop and articulate appropriate solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in CRM such as Salesforce.com
- Strong prospecting skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Must be able to fit into a culture where teamwork, empowerment, responsibility, and accountability are of utmost importance
- Must be a proven self-starter and self-motivated. Position requires the individual to work independently to achieve objectives.
- Professional demeanor and track record of successful interactions with individuals at all organizational levels
- Previous knowledge of, and experience working in the business to government, business to business sectors
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in direct sales required
- This role reports to the VP/GM Authentication
- This role does have direct reports currently
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- Frequent travel may be required
- Full clean current UK driving license
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org