The Sales Enablement Coordinator supports the Global Sales Team by assisting with all things related to content, training, scheduling, and tech maintenance for the entire sales team in order to achieve more consistent revenue attainment. This role is designed for someone who is very detail oriented and organized.
The Sales Enablement Coordinator will play a key role in the coordination, implementation, and success of corporate sales enablement initiatives, including, but not limited to, Sales Enablement and Lesson Training platforms. This position reports to the Sales Operations Director and works closely with our Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Account teams globally. You will be responsible for supporting the execution of major training programs, assisting in the implementation of e-learning curriculums, and management of sales specific learning tools. While driving brand consistency and alignment, this position will work to create and coordinate, brand and industry-related content to support the Sales’ teams in-field efforts. This position will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the sales enablement organization including content creation and project management.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
- Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals inclusive of case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Create and deliver thoughtful and engaging content for virtual and in-person presentations for the Inside and Outside Sales teams
- Support the design, improvement, and execution of onboarding program for new hires and ongoing training for Global Sales teams
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Maintain reporting on learning completion for sales team
- Ensure all internal training content is on brand as updates occur
- Support an ongoing enablement calendar to support content and training initiatives
- Meet with brand partners to support roll out of brand-specific content and training events
- Ongoing management and maintenance of Sales Enablement and Lesson Training platforms
- Work with the Sales Operations Director to develop LMS certification paths
- Maintains relationships with internal and external teams to identify project goals, required content, and development & delivery timelines
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in a sales, sales support, sales enablement, or project management role preferred. Training background a plus.
- Exceptional written, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, matrix organization.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking skills and a strategic approach to business development.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability take multiple ideas, organize them and offer suggestions to improve operations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in direct sales required, solution selling orientation
- Experience in account management
- This role reports to the Vice President – Sales, Americas
- This role does not have direct reports at this time
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment
- Ability to travel globally
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com